Ob2 Code Po330

shazy

I have a 2000 rx300. Over a month ago I started getting a po1150 code. I have recently developed an exhaust leak directly in front of the cayalytic converter, so I did not rush out and replace the sensors. The code would pop up every couple hundred miles. Two days ago I got a po330 code that comes back on within 20 miles or so. Yesterday for part of my driving the rpms were higher than usual. I would appreciate any opinions and suggestions. Thank you.

I fixed the exhaust leak but still get both codes after driving 20-60 miles.any suggestions on tests or solutions would be appreciated.

I'm having the same exact problem. My codes came up as P0171 - which is the MAF, quick and easy fix; and P0330 which I was told was the Knock Sensor (in my case Bank 2), not such an easy fix for a non-mechanic in their driveway. But I'm having the same issues with higher RPMs (60-70 mph = @4 on the Tach). Let me know if you get any answers/solutions to this one, bank account cant handle a trip to the dealer right now :(