Mark Levinson Subwoofer Available?

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Mark Levinson subwoofer for an 07 LS 460 besides going to the dealer and paying $750? I've tried ebay and Amazon with no luck.

I'll see if I have one cheers.gif

My daughter (while I was out of the car) turned up the stereo to the highest volume and did major damage to my Subwoofer. Of all things my son in law checked it out and found that the vibration from being turned too loud cause parts to separate. He reglued them and the subwoofer works perfectly. I have a LS 430 2001 with Levinson. It totally repaired the problem....

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Mark Levinson subwoofer for an 07 LS 460 besides going to the dealer and paying $750? I've tried ebay and Amazon with no luck.

I went the after market route...more than twice the performance and half the price

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My daughter (while I was out of the car) turned up the stereo to the highest volume and did major damage to my Subwoofer. Of all things my son in law checked it out and found that the vibration from being turned too loud cause parts to separate. He reglued them and the subwoofer works perfectly. I have a LS 430 2001 with Levinson. It totally repaired the problem....

How did you fix your daughters ears!!

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

I'll see if I have one cheers.gif

do you have two?

cause I need one too :)

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

dre im in NEW YORK CITY! I have a warranty! i have a 2010 ls460l if the subwoofer is the EXACT SAME! lets have someone take it out of mine n put yours in mine and i'll go to the dealership in get it replaced for FREE! and then u can have my old but perfectly good one! let me know

• 2 weeks later...

dre im in NEW YORK CITY! I have a warranty! i have a 2010 ls460l if the subwoofer is the EXACT SAME! lets have someone take it out of mine n put yours in mine and i'll go to the dealership in get it replaced for FREE! and then u can have my old but perfectly good one! let me know

Your avatar is as beatiful as your name.