Wheel Offset

Dere2000

• 1 month later...

Sorry I hate to steal this thread, but can anyone tell me what the best offset would be for a 17x9 wheel? I want to this size because it's more practical for me. I'm not really a big wheel dude, and I'd rather not get them staggered. I'm still a student and I still pretty tight on cash, but at the same time I'll have enough to mod my car well. I was thinking about going with either the SSr Formula mesh wheels or Advan RGs in RWD offset wheels.

Anyways, what would be the best offset for these wheels in that size? I still want the deep dish look but at the same time don't want to compromise on ride quality. Thank ya' kindly! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi this is for Lex Luthor about your custom burlwood trim from Tom at L5 where can i contact him and does he have a website. I have a 97scoo i would like to modify the interior and where did u get your sc430 shiftknob i have seen a few on ebay for relatively cheap but did not know how to make them work with my car since the overdrive is on my current shift lever. please respond on here or via my email. thanx, Kevin

+18 in back is nearly impossible. Do you have a widebody kit? A 275 wide on an 18"*10 will rub at +30. Even+22 is no where near enough. If that's your offset, it's a bumpy ride.

SC430 knob requires modification of the knob to retain the button and or threaded shaft or insert or the knob mounting. LL's wood was done by a quality woodworker local to him - unless that is changed. I'm sure he'll come by to let you know though.

• 2 weeks later...

The pic is in his sig - those are the gram lights. It looks great, I just have a real hard time believing it is +18. There is no wide body on the car in the picture. But those are the volks he's talking about.

• 4 months later...