Led Tailights For 04 Lx470

Desiboom

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone new if the LED tailights on the 06-07 LX470 can be used on the 04 LX470. I'm aware that the plug is probably different, but I'm wondering if some cutting and splicing would do the job. If you have any input on this please let me know.

They do have plug and play LED tail lights for the 98-02 and 03-05 on ebay. I have gotten some at one time and they totally sucked. I'll say they worked but were not bright at all. During the daytime you could not even see the LED's come on when you pressed the brakes. At night it was "ok". But I was so worried about someone rear ended me because if I was actually paying attention to see if I could see the brakes applied and had a hard time doing it. I just could imagine everyone else. I left them on for a few months without any problems but it was a constant worry so I chunked them. They DO however have a new kind out from a different seller that seem to advertise they are brighter as stock should be. But I am kind of contemplating it. If they are bright enough it would be a good alternative as trying to get an OEM set. As I could imagine an outrageous cost. The pair on eBay is in the upper $200 dollar range. I may be willing to try them again with the different style claiming to be brighter. But they will say anything to get you to buy them. Just search eBay for "LX470 LED tail lights"