Finally Got My 20's

havsone

Thanks for the comment. You can find these style of rim at different places. You'll easily spend somewhere around $1900-$2500, depending on the brand. These rims are really nice.. :o)

I'll take a pic of the wood kit as soon as possible..

• 5 months later...

Ey homie couple questions...

What size are those tires?

Did you have to raise your car any in?

Where did you get those rear lights?

-I been lookin for them on ebay and i only found for 95 & up Lexos.

Thanks man, and much props on your Lexo its lookin bad homie, ready for the cruise homie

• 3 months later...

Sorry for not responding sooner. I didnt think anyone would reply. For those that might rum into this reply:

The 20 inch ride is kind of rough on turns (Rubs) and ditches. Im pretty sure good shocks and springs will do the job, but it just takes away form the "Lexus" ride.

I bought the front and rear lights on ebay a long time ago. Ive only seen them about once or twice after that. They are some web sites that sell them. If you do a google search im pretty sure youll find them.

Car Looks Sweet. I have to say that with the rims and lights, it gives the car a realy nice look without taking away from the car. After seeing your car I am going to seriously consider getting my lights changed out.

Car looks great. Wish I could get dubs.

Tote