2004 Lx Purchase Help

jjgold

Hi I am the new guy. Looking at inking the deal on a 2004 Certified. Has 47500. We have agreed for $34,700. I was going to buy a new QX 56 but I just refuse to pay $70k.

Do you think it is a good price? I have asked for a copy of the work order to see what work was done when certified. The car is a one owner in a warm climate and all the required service was done at the store I am buying from.

ANY THOUGHTS?

Thanks

Used Car Blue Book® Values

2004 Lexus LX 470 Sport Utility 4D

Blue Book® Sugg. Retail Value

$32,065.00

Blue Book® Private Party Value

$27,065.00

EPA City

EPA Hwy

Without knowing any options I would say I think the price is a little on the high side based on kbb.com.

Welcome to the club! :cheers:

Hey thanks for the reply but I went on KBB.COM and when I run it as a certified pre owned it tells me the value should be $41,000. Did I do something wrong? Options? It has Levinson and Nav. There were only two options available right? DVD and Nightvision. Right? Anyone else?

I just bought 04 LX470 last week with 59800 miles for $29000 $31130 walkout. Kbb tradein value was 31500 without adding night vision opt.

I always look at trade in value. The dealer won't even give someone that for a trade so if you can get the price down as close as you can to that then you are doing good. I think you got a great deal. :cheers: