Please Help

swabby

It is my understanding that the 5.1 edition of the navigation disc for the generation 4 system has an override function that will allow you to make navigation changes and phone calls while the car is moving.

It is also my understanding that there is a way to update to a newer navigation disc while retaining the override function by creating a hybrid disc using the 5.1 operating system and the rest of the files from a 10.1 disc.

Does anyone know if this is accurate and has anyone successfully created a 5.1/10.1 hybrid disc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It is my understanding that the 5.1 edition of the navigation disc for the generation 4 system has an override function that will allow you to make navigation changes and phone calls while the car is moving.

It is also my understanding that there is a way to update to a newer navigation disc while retaining the override function by creating a hybrid disc using the 5.1 operating system and the rest of the files from a 10.1 disc.

Does anyone know if this is accurate and has anyone successfully created a 5.1/10.1 hybrid disc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I do not know the answer to you question per se, but it sounds dubious to me.

However, your not going to get any accurate answers the way you have titled/posted you subject. Just saying PLEASE HELP does not tell anyone what your subject is or your need. People tend to just pass over such postings.

Re-post your question with a different title and you should get more response. Navigation information is a hot topic.

Paul