Never Get Answers

nickm11

I really like they board and I think you've done a fantastic job with it, but I've posted two questions in the last few weeks and I've yet to get one reply to either.

I hate wasting my time waiting for nothing.

Welcome to the LOC. Glad your here, but sorry you feel like you have "wasted your time".

There can be many reasons why your post are not immediately answered. One is that no one knows the answer or hasn't had any experience with the particular system or circumstance you've posted. Another is little or slow traffic on the board.

Another is an attitude like you expressed above.

If you wish, post the subject name, car model, or link to your post and I will try and get some action for you.

Paul

Here you go Paul :) (when you look at someones profile at the bottom it says find my content) one day I will have taught you everything I know... lol :)

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=117254

I tried answering both of them for you but I am sure someone else will jump in and help out. Sometimes the post get looked over it happens on all forums. Most members here do want to help!

Welcome to the club :cheers:

Its a board where questions asked are answered by enthusiasts who have the knowledge and the will to answer.

If nobody who saw your post knows the answer, or feels like posting then you won't get a response...there's no staff of people out there waiting to answer your questions...

I looked at your questions and they're pretty obscure, information just people who not only own that generation ES but those who had also attempted those specific tasks would know.

Here you go Paul :) (when you look at someones profile at the bottom it says find my content) one day I will have taught you everything I know... lol :)

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=117254

I tried answering both of them for you but I am sure someone else will jump in and help out. Sometimes the post get looked over it happens on all forums. Most members here do want to help!

Welcome to the club :cheers:

It's pretty obvious I need the teaching. I can be a slow learner. Thank you.