Aftermarket Radio For A 2000 Gs300

My gf has a 2000 GS300 with a 6-disc cd changer and her lcd has gone out. She would ideally like a touch screen with different capabilities, but I am far from knowledgable about what it takes and do not want to spend a fortune.

Anyone know whats the best option for this model, or does anyone have an idea as to where to get an lcd cheap. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

My gf has a 2000 GS300 with a 6-disc cd changer and her lcd has gone out. She would ideally like a touch screen with different capabilities, but I am far from knowledgable about what it takes and do not want to spend a fortune.

Anyone know whats the best option for this model, or does anyone have an idea as to where to get an lcd cheap. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Cheap is not a word for lexus bud. :chairshot: It all depends on preference. Do you want to stay factory or does aftermarket work as well. If factory, you can get the touchscreen/gps player that comes with the cars. That one runs around 1200. Where as aftermarket, you can get a descent one for about 800-900. Either way, go with quality. If funding is tight, save up. Dont go with garbage in a lexus. Garbage cd players belong in a honda :cheers:

• 1 month later...