Mishap

lexfourcam

I had a mishap at the wheel I don't really want to talk about it buy I blew out two tires. The alignment got knocked out however I have free alignment at firestone and they fixed that and said there was no suspension damage. I messed up the drivers side rear door panel and wanted to know how to take it off so I can replace it. Thanks in advance. First accident after driving three years couldve been worse. Oh and I bought some 18inch wheels with brand new tires for 350 so I lucked out. They didn't affect the ride quality the car still rides just as good as it did before. I would just like to know how to remove the outer door panel thanks.

No clue what you mean by 'outer door panel', the door skin is glued and pinch welded to the door frame, replacing it requires several hours of labor. If you just want to replace the door entirely, which is the easy and quick route, unplug it and unbolt the door stop and hinges. Pretty self explanatory.

Screws at each bottom corner, then a lot of snaps. The 90-92 mouldings use several different type of snaps too, whereas the 93-94 only uses two kinds. Also, the later models have the rocker moulding the early cars didn't have, thus the door/fender/quarter pieces are all different. I upgraded my 1992 with the later moulding and learned this as I went along. Looks 10x better though now.