Front Strut Bar

I don't really need this car to be track ready, but I'd like a little better cornering performance. I was looking at these strut bars and wondering if they are any good, and if so, if they will work for me. Also, i was not planning on doing the back, just the front. Will that make a difference? A little assistance here would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Front-Upper-Polish-Strut-Bar-Lexus-IS250-IS350-06-07-08-/230561303734?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ALexus%7CModel%3AIS250&hash=item35ae864cb6#ht_3224wt_999

In case you are referring to body-roll at cornering, it's not likely that a strut bar will improve this. Some body roll is a Lexus trade-off between comfy and sporty characteristics.

As I recall, the IS uses double wishbone suspension at front, minimizing forces at the chassis by design. So if you really want to improve cornering and body-roll, you need to upgrade to a beefy aftermarket sway-bar and sport springs, etc.

In terms of overall body stiffness, strut bars can make a difference, but I doubt effects will be noticeable @ your current (standard) setup.