Cold Weather Squeaks!

nichola1

I have replaced a lot of the suspension on my 92 but now the cold weather arrives I need to spray the other suspension linkage. Has anyone had any experience with over the counter products. Case in point my door squeaked so I sprayed some wal mart slicone spray thinking it would help! Wrong...made it worse...Looking for something that really works.....

• 2 weeks later...

I have replaced a lot of the suspension on my 92 but now the cold weather arrives I need to spray the other suspension linkage. Has anyone had any experience with over the counter products. Case in point my door squeaked so I sprayed some wal mart slicone spray thinking it would help! Wrong...made it worse...Looking for something that really works.....

Dude your thinking to hard about this issue its not something that takes anything past 4th grade science, you have a squeaky door not a gear thats stuck in place or somethng extremely mecahnical (not to insult your intelligence...really) just dab a gloved hand in some motor oil and lightly lather the hinges.

P.S.

I don't know if you will be able to figure this out later or anything so ill spoon feed you some more..if the squeaks come back after a while then you should ___ ____ ___ beacuse the old oil dried up.