1992 Ls400 Doesnt Crank When It Rains

SSPRI10348

I see you posted in another thread: "MY 1992 LS400 DOESNT START DURING RAINING WEATHER. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? "

Does the starter spin or does nothing at all happen when you turn the key?

If the starter doesn't spin and turn over the engine, do you hear any clicking and/or see the dash lights dim? And do you have any dash lights?

Depending on your answers to the above questions, your problem could be a weak battery or corrosion in the electrical system. Most basically, make sure your battery terminals and battery cable clamps are absolutely free of corrosion. Use a little baking soda, water and a old tooth brush or similar to remove the corrosion. A battery terminal cleaner - a few bucks at an auto parts store - can be used to clean the battery terminals and cable clamps of the corrosion that the baking soda/water/scrubbing doesn't remove. You want the battery cable clamps and battery posts to be clean and bright before you reconnect them and coat them with petroleum jelly or a similar substance to !Removed! future corrosion.

There are a number of other issues that can affect starting when the humidity is high - the above is just a basic since you did not post much information about the problem.

it does turn over, but doesnt crank. i replace spark plugs and wire, i'm gething spark but the spark plug are wet.

sound like i'm gething too much fuel. only happen when the temp reaches 45 degree plus

Classic symptoms of bad distributor cap/rotors in wet, humid conditions. Could possibly be coil(s) or plug wires. There appears to be spark but it is not sufficient to run.

Open the hood and have someone crank it in a dark garage or at night and see if there isn't a 'light show' (sparking) somewhere around the caps, coils or wires which could pinpoint the culprit.