Fresh Owner Of Lexus Sc 400 '96

Janasek

Hi !Removed!

I 'm a new owner of the best car from Lexus, model SC 400. I enjoy to find you, becouse in Poland (where I came's from) I cant't find lots of information of topic Lexus especially to my SC 400.

Now a fiev word of me:

I came from Poland from Poznań. It' s a city which lives 700 tousend peoples. A am a owner ma lexus from october 2010 and it is my first Lexus. The car Was sold in State Colorado Near Denver in may 1997 and take Lexus aut of the USA to Belgium. This car has a one owner in Belgiem 13 years, and was sold aut abroad to Poland in october 2010. I bought my Lexus from guy wich ateend in selling used cars from abroad.

for now this is it. I wish You can help me with this car becaus in Poland we dont have a lat of peoples who are interesting in Lexus.

Best regardes

janasek

I am sorry for my language - isn't very well.

Hi !Removed!

I 'm a new owner of the best car from Lexus, model SC 400. I enjoy to find you, becouse in Poland (where I came's from) I cant't find lots of information of topic Lexus especially to my SC 400.

Now a fiev word of me:

I came from Poland from Poznań. It' s a city which lives 700 tousend peoples. A am a owner ma lexus from october 2010 and it is my first Lexus. The car Was sold in State Colorado Near Denver in may 1997 and take tle Lexus aut of the USA to Bwlgium. This car has a one owner in Belgiem 13 years, and was sold aut abroad to Poland in october 2010. I bought my Lexus form guy wich ateend in selling used cars from abroad.

for now this is it. I wish You can help me with this car becaus in Poland we dont have a lat of peoples who are interesting in Lexus.

Best regardes

janasek

I am sorry for my language - isn't very well.

Welcome! We are very glad you are here and a new member is always welcomed. Don't worry about your english. We all speak "Lexus". That is our universal language. LOL

Paul