Rx 400H Hybrid Warranty_Is It Transferble

I recently purchased a 2006 RX 400H with 33,000 miles and ater 3 weeks of owning I just had the dash light up with about every warning you can get: VSC & Hybrid System warnings, yellow exclamation point, skid control light, check engine light. I have been reading horror stories about the battery inverter going bad, but it seemed they were covered under the hybrid warranty. Can anyone help me with this? I am outside the factory 4yr 50,000 mile, but I thought the Hybrid was still covered. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!! Frustrated Hybrid owner!!

Welcome! The hybrid warranty is 96 months/100,000 miles, and it follows the car. You probably just have a dying 12V battery under the hood, which many people on this forum say will cause strange symptoms as you describe. I would check the battery first; yours is probably due to be replaced by now if it's still the factory battery. Costco sells them for ~$56 with a 100 month warranty.

I agree. If the battery is the OEM one, it almost definitely needs to be replaced and the Costco Kirkland (which is what our RX has in it) is an excellent battery for the money.