Custom Lloyd Matts Arrive >>

jack@iww

Thanks Paul.

This is my 2nd set. I had red mats/beige interior in my Jetta prior to these. That was a very sporty look.

Sounds pretty cool but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to try red with my current Parchment interior. I just not man enough yet. LOL

Paul

Hmm...the color of the carpet on the side of of the console (as shown in your picture) is much lighter than mine and is even-toned. The one that came with my 2010 ES 350 is horrid, in my opinion. It is darker, has a sparse pile, and if you run your fingers across it, it creates visible streaks.

Hmm...the color of the carpet on the side of of the console (as shown in your picture) is much lighter than mine and is even-toned. The one that came with my 2010 ES 350 is horrid, in my opinion. It is darker, has a sparse pile, and if you run your fingers across it, it creates visible streaks.

My 2010 ES is the same color on the side of the console as in the picture above. However, I drove an ES 2010 loaner and it had the tone that you described. I bet SW03ES would know the answer.

Paul

That looks great.

I wanted to order some for mine, but I was worried about what color to order to make them match with the interior. I don't want to get the cashmere because they'll get so dirty...

Where did you order them?

My interior carpet (by that, I mean the carpet along the SIDES of the interior, such as immediately below the gear stick assembly) looks like the one in the attached pic (as indicated by the red arrow). As you can see, it is much darker than that posted by Paul A. Being darker is not really my gripe. What I don't like is the material. The carpet pile is sparse, and the way it is attached to the underlying structure is cheap looking. If I use my finger to push against the area marked by the red arrow, the carpet gives, showing that the area underneath that area has hollow air spaces. Totally unacceptable for a "luxury" car in my opinion.

post-57792-0-11380800-1292022052_thumb.j

The carpeting material is not as high quality as what was in my 2003 I agree. It cost about what my 2003 cost though, not adjusted for inflation, and there are a lot more features, decontenting has to happen somewhere I suppose...

That looks great.

I wanted to order some for mine, but I was worried about what color to order to make them match with the interior. I don't want to get the cashmere because they'll get so dirty...

Where did you order them?

I got mine at "buycarfloormats.com/lloyds". Great customer service. Fast delivery.

Paul

What color are yours Paul?

Their a tan color, or "Antelope" as listed by the supplier I ordered from. I chose a darker tan/brown for the embroidery.

Darn... My money was on PINK. :lol: :) I hate when I am wrong.

What color are yours Paul?

Their a tan color, or "Antelope" as listed by the supplier I ordered from. I chose a darker tan/brown for the embroidery.

Darn... My money was on PINK. :lol: :) I hate when I am wrong.

Oh my gosh honey, pink would be just to over the top for you! I see you more in Fuchsia!!!!!