Forum Settings

TX1911fan

Don't know if this is the proper place to post, but is there a way for me to configure forums to put threads with new posts at the top rather than list them in chronological order of when they were started? I don't want to have to scroll through 100 pages every time I want to see if a new post has been made. Most other forums I'm a member of allow me to do this. When a thread has a new post, it pops up to the top. Thanks.

PS, clicking on NEW POSTS doesn't help since that shows ALL new posts on the board, and I'm not interested in new posts for the GS club since I don't have a GS.

Hi

Welcome to the club

It should do just that anyway, when you go to the section and then post in to it the post will rise to the top.

I just test this and the listing that was at the bottom of the page rose to the top when i replied to it.

Also you can subscribe to that section to and get daily updates in one email (need to use digest in your forum mail notification settings)