Vsc Light

joemiz

SURE..... go by autozone and ask them to read your codes (its free) and come back and give us the information... then we can see if we can help you.

The VSC light is an alert that covers MANY different problems.

Thank you, I will do, in addition the information display (LCD that gices all the MPG, odomoter etc. stopped) all this started after replacing the alternator any ideas ? the dealer wants $1100.00 to replace the PCB !!

SURE..... go by autozone and ask them to read your codes (its free) and come back and give us the information... then we can see if we can help you.

The VSC light is an alert that covers MANY different problems.

Thank you, I will do, in addition the information display (LCD that gices all the MPG, odomoter etc. stopped) all this started after replacing the alternator any ideas ? the dealer wants $1100.00 to replace the PCB !!

sounds like you/somebody replaced the alternator without disconnecting the battery, and sparks flew. I hope it was somebody in the business of auto repair. Do you remember the statement "Houston, we have a problem", Apollo 13 was the third Apollo mission intended to land on the Moon. The craft was successfully launched toward the Moon, but the landing had to be aborted after an oxygen tank ruptured, severely damaging the spacecraft's electrical system.

WELL, in like manner, "Joemiz you have a problem"

It will take some research to solve this. hopefully someone reading this has had/known about the PCB.

I have not encountered this problem.