WKA2004020655384_pv.jpg

WKA2004020654962_pv.jpg

WKA2004020654941_pv.jpg

WKA2004020654920_pv.jpg

WKA2004020654899_pv.jpg

WKA2004020654878_pv.jpg

WKA2004020654835_pv.jpg

WKA2004020654791_pv.jpg

Not bad, I'm really not into the wheels. Oddly enough they remind me of old Taurus SHO wheels. Interior is not bad, the dark wood is interesting but it seems to "starken" it up a little. The darker treatment around the console is interesting. Not too into that color either, coupled with the wheels it makes the car look dirty...

Whats everyone else think?

I love spoke wheels myself. These actually bring to mind late model Acura CL's; almost identical wheels. The dark color around the console would look better if that same color were found somewhere else inside, but it's not; looks like someone messed up the tan one and found a black one at a junkyard and just said "who'll notice anyhow?" :lol: I do like the color though, wood included. Gray wood is just not natural...I love it B)

Oh my bad; just noticed that color is on the top of the dash and doors :blushing: still looks cheesy in my opinion though. I like the olden days of the ES with the same colored dash, doors and console, with different colored carpet, seats and door inserts. I just love the older ES's in general, but that's probably b/c I can't afford the newer ones :lol:

I think the black bird's eye maple (whatever it is called) would look good against a total light charcol interior like in my ES. But so does the reddish color that I have now.

The wheels, they blew it here. I don't like wheels that incorporate shades of the car in them. The wheels would look pretty decent if they were totally brushed aluminun, or satin silver, or even chrome. I'm not a fan of two or three tone wheels.

I also don't like the fact they are mixing two types of emblems. Chrome and black pearl. go all one or the other.

personally, I don't think I missed anything, but that is just my tastes.

steviej