How Can I Tell A Bad Fuel Pressure Regulator

luvmyls4

Hello, I have a 94 ES300 with 212K mi, the engine cuts out while driving usually 10 min. It will not restart it acts like running out of gas. Then after let it sit for 10 min it will start and ran fine. CEL did not come on. Last week, I replaced the fuel pump, EFI relay, fuel filter and the problem still exist, how can I tell if the fuel pressure regulator is bad. Any suggetions?

i didnt fix my car i posted a topic on this issue and no one has replied to it... my topic is called car runs then dies .. its directly under your topic lol... no one is replying to my topic cause they all dont know what the problem is probably... its funny how people on these types of forums only post if they know what the issue is.. they dont try to help at all if they dont know what the issue is... so does ur car run fine at night time? mine seems to drive all night perfect... during the day it shuts off on me then 10 minutes it starts again and will drive fine for another 10 mins just about... my code was p1300.. i changed coil on one.. also have tested fuel pressure thats fine and havee changed igniter.. that was a pricey part 400$ for a part that didnt fix my problem.

its almost like a daytime running lights switch is bad or something and the sensor is shutting the car down cause soon as it gets dark my problem goes away.. yet ive looked it up and daytime running lights isnt installed on the 94 ES300.. so im completely stumped.