92 Es300 Missing Problem

I have a problem that all of a sudden came on,because I bragged about the car running great. lol

I got in the car on a cold start and noticed it was missing when I put it in reverse,also in drive. Seems

to be only on low rpms in gear. When I leave it in low 2 and get to 4500 rpms it smooths out. In netural

also seems smooth at any rpm. its misses and studders the worst at stop lights.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated........ 92 ES300 auto tranny if that matters

Also no check engine light at all.

UPDATE: changed the spark plugs in 1 hour 45 mins this time,not to bad IMO lol...

now at idle its ok, seems smooth ,but at high rpms is cuts out and if I floor it, it

will go but spudder, go a little faster, spudders ,then get a little faster. I had it at 110

but that was about all it had and I know before at 110 it was just starting to go.

I'm now think something in the fuel system. again any advice would be nice. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

still having issues.....It just runs good if I baby it but if I go half throttle or more it misses until the car

gets to the speed I want and let off the pedal.. thinking of having a motor vav done. any ideas? come on pros

I had problems with missing, had it serviced they found a bad injector they replaced it with a reman, problem solved

still having issues.....It just runs good if I baby it but if I go half throttle or more it misses until the car

gets to the speed I want and let off the pedal.. thinking of having a motor vav done. any ideas? come on pros

I had problems with missing, had it serviced they found a bad injector they replaced it with a reman, problem solved

It ended up being the plugs wires....They were only 1 1/2 years old and still under warranty.