Linea Corse Avant Rim

The Pir@te

According to the specifications they will fit PCD is correct and the offset is correct you may need some spigot rings as the bore is not mentioned but they are cheap enough,good job you and the seller are both in Dubai as they wouldn't be cheap to fly anywhere.

roumieh200, The only really sure way to know is to actually try the rims on your car. I know that is not the answer you may be looking for but even tire shops have trouble with fitment when ordering wheels. Intially, it looks like bolt pattern is right but the offset is in question. If you are a reasonable gambling man, you can buy the wheels but understand that you may putting them back on the market IF they do not fit. Bid/buy accordingly. Who knows, you *could* make money on them.

roumieh200, The only really sure way to know is to actually try the rims on your car. I know that is not the answer you may be looking for but even tire shops have trouble with fitment when ordering wheels. Intially, it looks like bolt pattern is right but the offset is in question. If you are a reasonable gambling man, you can buy the wheels but understand that you may putting them back on the market IF they do not fit. Bid/buy accordingly. Who knows, you *could* make money on them.

I could still go and see them before buying/bidding, and I think that's what I am going to do.

Thanks anyway.