Resetting Tps After Battery Disconnected

I needed to disconnect the battery in order to work on my Rx400, however after reconnecting the battery I have been unable to reset the tire pressue monitoring system. The tire pressue is exactly what it should be. I followed the instructions in the owners manual, but still no luck. I didn't have any problems before disconnecting the battery. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

thanks in advance.

AH yes, "check system"... that's the second type of TPMS error message, the one that indicates a "problem" within the TPMS system itself, not just an indicator that a tire would be low and require re-calibration.

My guess is that you'll need to visit the dealer for this one. I had the SAME error 2 times before, both times required me to see the dealer so they could fix it. I tried to fix it on my own, tried disconnecting the battery, doing all sorts of resets, but after 20 minutes of driving in D the light always came back on.

I was never clear on what was wrong exactly, all i know is that i was in and out within 10 minutes and they didn't charge me. <_<

Any chance your Rx's under warranty? From the pic you took of your Rx in your other topic, i see the wood trim (vs aluminum) so i'm gonna guess yours is an 07 or 08. I believe the warranty is 4 years... so even if you're off by a few months the dealer shouldn't hassle you about it... Just tell them that i happened after you replaced the battery.