Lexus Es 350 Diecast Model

amf1932

I have been looking for years for a high quality diecast ES350('07 to '11)to add to my collection without any luck.

A prize will be awarded for the first guy/gal who finds me one. :)

Alan, I beleive the ES350 diecast has never been produced crybaby.gif

I sorta realize that, but I think that the manufacturers of diecast models missed the boat in this respect. I'm sure that most all members of Lexus message boards that own ES350's would love to buy one. :rolleyes:

Doesn't exist.

Used to be it was impossible to find any Lexus diecast models. They had a 1/18th 90 LS400...I have that. Then they came out with a GS and an RX...I have those...now you can get the new GS, LS and IS. I have the LS but not that GS or IS.

Doesn't exist.

Used to be it was impossible to find any Lexus diecast models. They had a 1/18th 90 LS400...I have that. Then they came out with a GS and an RX...I have those...now you can get the new GS, LS and IS. I have the LS but not that GS or IS.

Well then......I'm going to sculp one out of a big block of 14K gold. :lol:

Doesn't exist.

Well then......I'm going to sculp one out of a big block of 14K gold. :lol:

24kt is easier to work with cheers.gif