More Cup Holders?

hey everyone I'm Kenny from southern cali and new to owning a lexus and LOC as well. i have a 92 sc300 and i was wondering if anyone out there has ever tried to put in more cup holders. i was thinking of putting two in the back and 1 more in the front. if anyone has ever done it before or would know how to do. would you please help me out. your input will be greatly appreciated.

Picture003-1.jpg

Thanks

A second front cup holder was added to the SC in 1995. The attached diagram shows where it goes. There used to be instructions somewhere on adding the second cup holder to an earlier SC but I haven't yet found them.

For the rear, maybe http://www.ultimatecupholders.com/ can help you. If you don't see something that will work, email him for a recommendation.

Maybe an aftermarket folding Mercedes cup holder would work (see attached photo). They've been around for decades but some of those available are a lot higher quality than others.

Maybe eBay would be a good place to look for this stuff.

post-2157-0-03536500-1290277111_thumb.jp

post-2157-0-86098900-1290277378_thumb.jp