Please Help With Lockong Problem

I have just recently bought a 2001 GS300. It has alot of miles on it 145000. The problem I am having is that the remote will only lock and unlock the front passanger door. The rear doors have to be locked with the manual swich on the doors. The drivers door only locks or unlocks with the key in the door. The electric lock switch on the drivers door only locks or unlocks the front passenger door. The manual lock on the drivers front door does nothing. Do you think I have 3 bad actuators? I am thinking the linkage may be disconnected on the drivers manual switch.

• 3 weeks later...

wow; you sound like me.. i just bought a 2001 lexus gs300 with 124,000 miles.. and Im having the same problem with my driver door and rear passanger locks. I have to manually lock them when i get out of the car, and it really isss a pain.. ive been doing alott of resear on it.. it could be a couple things...

Acuators

motor ( which i dont think so.. cuz why would other doors work ? )

Fuses ( dont think its that either ^^ )

Sequence - Locks could possibly be out of Sync.

I was looking around at other posts.. someone actually said we could use a 2001 - 2003 Toyota Camry Acuator.. there the same.. just the ones for Toyota are like 20 bucks cheaper..

and also on here you can find a Do it your self...

Im still debating on what my next step should be... but if i find any other info out... ill keep you updated..

lemme know if you figure it out also.

Good luck!!

- Lexx