Ls 460 Sport-2010

My dealer is taking stock wheels off new inventory and sending them to a chroming shop and putting them back on the new inventory for sale along with regular standard inventory. Frankly, they are quite popular. From the dealers perspective, it gives them something to differentiate their car from every other luxury car with alloy wheels. Everybody has alloy wheels.

I purchased the E-Sport style Lexus wheel (polished alloy) for my 2010 ES and am very happy with the appearance. I have not seen another car with these wheels in the three months I've had the car and I get a lot of positive compliments.

I had chrome wheels on my former Lexus and loved them. The car was Black Garnet Pearl and the contrast was striking.

Whether the chrome wheels are in style or out is like trying to decide if white shoes should be worn after labor day. If you like it and your paying for it, get what you want!!

It also depends a lot on the geography, around here you never see chrome wheels, in CA for instance every luxury car has chrome wheels...

Exactly! Just got back from San Diego and there were a lot of chrome wheels. Just an aside, We stayed on Coronado Island and saw very few Lexus, but many Volvo's, Mercedes and Cadillac's. Weird.

Paul