2007 Lexus Gs350 Awd Service Menu

vancuuver

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to access the SERVICE MENU screen on the 2007 GS350 AWD? I am trying to find it since the override function for all the other models is locted in this menu. I know that up to date there is no bypass, but I figure if i can pinpoint the service menu there may be some kind of answer to this. Navigation does not seem usefull when you have to be stopped to use. Sometimes you are on the road and need to change your route, the voice recognition is weak, so how much safer is it to have to pull over to the side of the road anytime you are lost or need the gps services. Passenger con not control either which makes it useless to have. Also, anyone know how to play dvd's? Does the vehicle have tp have this option? I am not 100% sure mine does, but it does have the dvd for the nav........

Any help is appreciated.

Vancuuver

There are some kits that you can purchase that will override they lock out, as far as a way to do it in the service menu I havent heard of anything that works. I agree that you should be able to use the features on the move too but I don't think it's going to happen. My BMW you can do anything you want when driving...however I like my nav in the Lexus better than the BMW and I have used the new BMW nav systems with I drive and I still like the Lexus system better. I guess if you want to use it that bad then get one of the systems installed to override it...