Cold Heated Seats

org

My seats appear to blow cool air when in the heating mode. They are not warm like in my other Lexuses of past. Is there a heating element in the seat pad? Any idea the problem.

Thanks

Yes there is a heating element in the seat. You might check for a blown fuse.

Do any of the seats heat up properly?

There is an element in the lower back, which can be felt, but the seat "bottom" cushion is cold. Is the fan supposed to operate in the heating mode? Is there an element in the seat "bottom" cushion?

Thanks

There is an element in the lower back, which can be felt, but the seat "bottom" cushion is cold. Is the fan supposed to operate in the heating mode? Is there an element in the seat "bottom" cushion?

Thanks

Now, go to the passenger seat. Does the bottom cushion seem to heat? or same as drivers?

I'm having the same issues, heating seats wont work on my 97LS400. Noob question: Where do i check for blown fuse? is it easy to change? any kind of walkthrough would be appreciated.

Look in your owner's manual for the fuse location.

There is an older thread discussing heated seat troubleshooting -> http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54490&st=0&p=349879&hl="heated%20seats"&fromsearch=1entry349879

It is easy to use this forum's search engine. In the upper right of the screen there is a search box. Type in "heated seats" (with quotes) and either press <return> or the magnifying glass. Behold the wonders that ensue. B)

I'm having the same issues, heating seats wont work on my 97LS400. Noob question: Where do i check for blown fuse? is it easy to change? any kind of walkthrough would be appreciated.

Look in your owner's manual for the fuse location.

There is an older thread discussing heated seat troubleshooting -> http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54490&st=0&p=349879&hl="heated%20seats"&fromsearch=1entry349879

It is easy to use this forum's search engine. In the upper right of the screen there is a search box. Type in "heated seats" (with quotes) and either press <return> or the magnifying glass. Behold the wonders that ensue. B)

Lol your funny, thx much appreciated.