Is250 2009 Executive Package Feautures

fast lane

What is the package called in the us? Luxury?

Well infact I am buying a US imported car. For the IS250 executive(or whatever its called in the us),

I have heard that the IS250 "executive" cannot be bought with seats that have memory(buttons

right by the speaker), only 350 en the F has it with that package. Is this true?

Please also, can you help me and take a look at this car, they claim its an "Executive".

Perhaps you can tell me which package it has from the pictures?

http://www.bytbil.com/Popup/ObjectImages.aspx?id=svui5fdg&t=full

Thank you

Looks like the premium package with Navigation, which would include wood interior and heated/cooled fronts seats if memory serves.

This would include power seats, but would not include the memory option. Good luck with the purchase!

Thank you, well I cannot grip that much information at the moment unfortunately.

Are these 18-in wheels? Then that has to have been an extra option for

the premium package. Really sad that windshield wiper sensors are not included

in this package, this is really something that even much cheeper cars have. That is strange.

Well, from looking on the link you gave it seems to be a premium

package with 18-in wheels, Nav, rear spoiler and nothing more. Could this be correct?

Thank you, well I cannot grip that much information at the moment unfortunately.

Are these 18-in wheels? Then that has to have been an extra option for

the premium package. Really sad that windshield wiper sensors are not included

in this package, this is really something that even much cheeper cars have. That is strange.

Well, from looking on the link you gave it seems to be a premium

package with 18-in wheels, Nav, rear spoiler and nothing more. Could this be correct?

Yes, those are the 18-in wheels, so your summary would be correct.

As for the keyless entry, that is a standard feature on all US spec IS's. Basically, the car will be missing the memory seats, power steering column, auto-dimming mirrors, power rear sunshade, lighted scuff plates and the automatic wipers from the Lux package. It may or may not have HID lights as this is a stand-alone option as well.

Great information, thank you so much for the information and your time!

He said HID 22 or HID 24?

Well, except for automatic wipers all the other stuff I could live without.

Or maybe parking assistance front would be good. Is it expensive to get that on

the aftermarket? This is still a good package right?

Absolutely! About the only thing I’d miss would be the memory seats, but that’s only because when my wife drives our IS, I can’t even get in the car without adjusting the seat (I’m 6’5, shes not :) ). The only other issue may be the Navigation CD, will your broker install the correct Sweden map disk? Not sure about the HID 22/24.

As I said above, there is little correlation among specifications and option packages among the world markets in which Toyota sells Lexus brand cars. As you may have noticed by now, Lexus IS cars sold in the Swedish market car can be purchased with a far higher level of equipment than those available here in the U.S.

I do not know if they are still available but in previous years there were two different dealer installed "Lexus Parking Aid" systems available from Lexus dealers for the IS250 in most European countries. I attached only the cover pages from the 400 (rear sensors only) and 800 (both front and rear sensors) versions of the product since the installation manuals are far too large to supply on this forum. The installation instructions may be viewed in the "Accessory Installation Manuals" section at http://www.lexus-tech.eu .

post-2157-0-35974900-1289689251_thumb.jp

Absolutely! About the only thing I’d miss would be the memory seats, but that’s only because when my wife drives our IS, I can’t even get in the car without adjusting the seat (I’m 6’5, shes not :) ). The only other issue may be the Navigation CD, will your broker install the correct Sweden map disk? Not sure about the HID 22/24.

I don't have a wife, lucky me then hehe :) Just buy one of her own.... :)

Well, this is a problem, I have seen some hacks out there but nothing is complete, I am having a look at fixing this.

There are other issues, farenheit vs celsius, miles vs km, 12 hour time not 24, do you guys know

how to fix this?

I believe it HID is xeon lights only, he said it has that.

As I said above, there is little correlation among specifications and option packages among the world markets in which Toyota sells Lexus brand cars. As you may have noticed by now, Lexus IS cars sold in the Swedish market car can be purchased with a far higher level of equipment than those available here in the U.S.

I do not know if they are still available but in previous years there were two different dealer installed "Lexus Parking Aid" systems available from Lexus dealers for the IS250 in most European countries. I attached only the cover pages from the 400 (rear sensors only) and 800 (both front and rear sensors) versions of the product since the installation manuals are far too large to supply on this forum. The installation instructions may be viewed in the "Accessory Installation Manuals" section at http://www.lexus-tech.eu .

Okay, I see. Perhaps thats why this model does not have all the stuff. Thank you, I will have a look at this.

Well, this is a problem, I have seen some hacks out there but nothing is complete, I am having a look at fixing this.

There are other issues, farenheit vs celsius, miles vs km, 12 hour time not 24, do you guys know

how to fix this?

Many people have reported that they have been unable to get a North American Lexus navigation system to function in Europe and have had to have the U.S. navigation system completely replaced by one made for Europe. I suggest that you reconsider purchasing a Lexus made for the North American market and instead purchase one equipped for sale in Sweden. Although the currently very weak U.S. dollar makes the purchase and importation of a U.S. specification vehicle alluring, you can end up spending many Krona in a futile attempt to bring it to the level of cars made for sale in Sweden.