2005 Es 330 Hid Headlight Problem

So i just bought this 2005 lexus es 330 2 weeks ago and the passenger side lowbeam (HID) stopped working like it doesnt even flick on. I changed the bulb and it didnt come on. So i turned off the lights turned the brights in the on position and turned it back on the HID came on for like 2 minutes and then went out again. Im thinking maybe bc there was condensation in the headlight from the seal not being on correctly... I have switched th ebulbs position into the drivers side HIS spot and both bulbs works so its def something in the passenger side HID/ballast or module. Anyone who knows what might be going on pls help..Im trying to avoid putting down another 1k to get a freaking headlight fixed especially if someone already has dealt with this and can tell me whats broken..i can try to figure out how to fix it. Could it be the ballast got condensation in it. I have since dried out the headlight by running the high beam and keeping the back off for 2 days at all times and resealed it and there is so far no condensation build up. could the moisture have caused a short?

please respond to this and to guitar4twicebynight@yahoo.com

thanks

Moisture could indeed defect a ballast. If your headlight has condensation issues, you'll need to replace it. It will only come back...

Try ebay for a used headlight, you should be able to score one in the $200 range.