Wheel Well Gap Uneven And Rim Size

Hello,

I bought an 07 gs350 AWD Ultra Premium Smokey Granite Mica back in June with only 32000kms on it, I love the car! It came with the tourmaline 18s on it and michlein pilot sp2s... So first of all I notice there is alarge gap between the top of the front tires and the wheel wells... but not so much in the rear, it looks like the rear is weight down, but it isnt. Anyone else experience this or know why it loooks like that?

Questions 2 is I am buying some winter rims, Canadian Tire tells me a 17x7 Touren rim will fit my car, but my understanding is that the stock gs350 17 rim is a 17x17.5? Why would it show that it will fit my car if it's not the same as stock 17 rims? Any advice would be great as I need to move on these withing the next week or so because it's going to snow here by the ened of this month guaranteed. Im in Canada by the way.

Hi. Its a well gap that you say looks uneven at all gs awd as I noticed. Michelin is the best choice - good that you have them on. As for the rim size - 7 and 7,5 is rims width, so the rims they offer match narrower tyres. Normally it is 225/50 R17 and these provide for 215/60 R17 I believe. I see no problem installing them as winter set when the narrower the better.