Dash Issues

susanne

First let me say I have a RX300 2001 with 260000 miles & its pretty & runs like a top...i change the oil every 3000miles w/ synthetic & have a great mechanic that does all the regular stuff whenever its due...I just when through a bad divorce (25 YRS) & for his parting gesture, he broke my dash, right above the navigation screen, everything still works but the top of the dash right in the middle is cracked & the navi system is just hanging loose from the thing that its supposed to be glued to....I checked online all I can find is the stick on stuff that doesn't even include the top over the navi system...help!!!

Sorry (for you) about the events leading to the damage to your dashboard.
There are a number of places that offer used parts, but you need to indicate what you want, and they contact their members and get back to you. A quick 'Google" led to:
auto motix
but there are many others - maybe you shoudl search 'used parts for RX300' or something similar?
Good luck!

Sorry to hear about your problem with your dashboard. I am happy to hear you have fixed the cause and hope you are able to find a replacement--for the dashboard.

On a separate note, thanks for mentioning the dash cover. There is a really bad glare problem on my RX300 from the reflection of the dash off the windshield. The dashboard cover will be a perfect solution.

Thanks and good luck!