Main O2 Sensor

hugo831

hi everyone, my ls 400 '93 started last night blinking the engine management light at me. So i checked the codes, its an o2 sensor problem .How serious, and what are the simptomes of the main o2 sensors signals deficiency.???thanks

What code(s) are you getting? Is it a main (as you imply) or sub oxygen sensor? Depending on sensor location, it could be a problem with the cat and not the sensor itself.

And just curious, how many miles are on your car? Symptoms might be lower gas mileage and/or failed emissions test.

It is not as serious as a heart attack but more than a toothache. :) Welcome. :cheers:

What code(s) are you getting? Is it a main (as you imply) or sub oxygen sensor? Depending on sensor location, it could be a problem with the cat and not the sensor itself.

And just curious, how many miles are on your car? Symptoms might be lower gas mileage and/or failed emissions test.

It is not as serious as a heart attack but more than a toothache. :) Welcome. :cheers:

it is one of the main sensor,but theres 2 right? 163k m. :cheers:

it is one of the main sensor,but theres 2 right? 163k m. :cheers: