New To This Forum

berliner

Just took delivery of my 2011 Lexus ES350. Truffle Mica in colour, all in all a great car. Sold my 2001 Boxster S in August, and thought I would be mourning forever. Not so. The old bod likes the comfort of the new wheels. The interior is cream color. Got the navigation package, but stopped short of the top model. Have to draw the line somewhere.

I hope to get info on various things, in particular, will I be able to update the navigation system myself ? I'll check the forum for previous posts.

I don't think I've ever seen instructions on how to update the generation 6 (?) hard drive navigation which takes updates from a USB dongle but there are a number of past threads about updating DVD based nav systems and the original hard drive based nav system used from 1998 through 2000.

I don't know ... the current ES is certainly wonderful but I think the winding rural roads on Vancouver would be more fun in a Boxster!

If you've ever been to Buchart here is a link to a photo of "our local pig" - can't remember where the other one of the three reproductions are: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Country_Club_Plaza,_KC_MO_-_statue_1.JPG