Download Manual For 2011 Rx350

JohnrC

Could've sworn I saw this discussed already... but now I can't find the thread.

About to take delivery of a 2011 RX350 here in Toronto but I'd like to start going through the manuals now. And you can't beat search functions and portability with electronic versions. Does anyone know where/how to download them in PDF format?

Cheers.

Owner manuals for U.S. specification Lexus cars, including the 2011 RX350, are available in PDF format at https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/home - there is no need to register to view the manuals.

I don't see manuals at http://www.lexus.ca but maybe they are there somewhere.

I wouldn't have any idea how similar U.S. and Canadian spec 2011 RX350 models are. There have in the past been numerous differences between Canadian and U.S. models aside from the obvious metric instrument displays.

Edit: Duh! I just crawled out of bed when I posted the above. The same owners manuals almost always cover both Canadian and U.S. models with the differences explained.

Thanks for your time 1990LS400. There are a lot of documents listed but clicking on any of them gets an error msg: "We're sorry, but the document you requested is not available at this time. Please try again later".

If the files are there it might mean that I can't access from Canada.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your time 1990LS400. There are a lot of documents listed but clicking on any of them gets an error msg: "We're sorry, but the document you requested is not available at this time. Please try again later".

If the files are there it might mean that I can't access from Canada.

Any thoughts?

I've found the owner manual portion of the U.S. Lexus website to be occasionally flakey and I've sometimes gotten the same "We're sorry .." message you got. I just now tried it and can see the 2011 RX350 owner manual PDF's. You might try it again. Maybe it was a "Sunday" issue ... i.e. much of the world's computer system maintenance happens on Sunday mornings. I would be surprised if they are would be restricting access to IP addresses outside the U.S. but I guess it is possible.

No luck, I'm afraid. I'll keep trying.

It's not your location. Now I get the same message you get: "We're sorry, but the document you requested is not available at this time. Please try again later."

I've always been curious about why access to the owner manuals comes and goes.

Owner manuals for U.S. specification Lexus cars, including the 2011 RX350, are available in PDF format at https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/home - there is no need to register to view the manuals.

I don't see manuals at http://www.lexus.ca but maybe they are there somewhere.

Would you be so kind as to provide a direct link to the 2010 RX 350 Owner Manual and Navigation System Manual?

I'm in Canada, and the original link (.../home) puts me on a login page where I'm unable to login because of my Canadian VIN.

It's accessible now, 1990LS400. I've dl'd all 62 files :rolleyes: and in the process of stitching them together.

BCRCornet, try this from the good folks at Lexus Customer Satisfaction --- U.S. --- Canada was no help at all:

1. Go to www.lexusdrivers.com. If you have an account, you can log in. (You do not need to be logged in to access this resource)

2. Select "My Lexus" from the task bar at the top of the page.

3. Select "Vehicle Resources" from the left side of the screen, and then select "Online Owner's Manual" from below.

4. Select the desired manual and enter the Model and Year in the appropriate fields and then press "Search"

HTH

... I've dl'd all 62 files :rolleyes: and in the process of stitching them together.

BCRCornet, try this from the good folks at Lexus Customer Satisfaction --- U.S. --- Canada was no help at all:

1. Go to www.lexusdrivers.com. If you have an account, you can log in. (You do not need to be logged in to access this resource)

2. Select "My Lexus" from the task bar at the top of the page.

3. Select "Vehicle Resources" from the left side of the screen, and then select "Online Owner's Manual" from below.

4. Select the desired manual and enter the Model and Year in the appropriate fields and then press "Search"

Yay! That works! Thanks!

But, one file per chapter? As you have no doubt experienced, that's a pain to download. Wonder if anyone has assembled the 2010 RX 350 Owners Manual and Navigation Owners Manual, and would consider putting the stitched-together manuals up on, say MediaFire or DropBox for download? :rolleyes: