Hd Navi Update Question

It's possible that this was answered before - the new (HD) version comes out every year.

What time of the year does it normally come out? I'd hate to blow $250 right now if the new version is due let's say in December :-)

We have a very fast development here in FL so 1-2 years old roads are nowhere to be found on the maps.

• 3 weeks later...

The Navigation System Hardware for the 2007-2009 LS 460 and LS 460 L is GEN 5. GEN 6 hardware is on 2010 and newer cars. While the latest Map and POI updates for both are version 10.1, the GEN number is tied to the year of the car and remains constant.

A Hard Disk Drive Map and POI update version 10.1 for GEN 5 hardware is now available via a Lexus dealer. The part number is: PT219-HDDG5-10. The MSRP (retail price) is shown as $199.00 plus installation.

One great improvement in version 10.1 is that the "I AGREE" screen will disappear, on its own, after 5 seconds. You won't be forced to press "I AGREE" every time you start your car. What a relief.

One great improvement in version 10.1 is that the "I AGREE" screen will disappear, on its own, after 5 seconds. You won't be forced to press "I AGREE" every time you start your car. What a relief.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what kind of improvement you are talking about :-) :-) :-)

I've got 07/2008 vehicle with the Antique v. 7.1 - the screen dissappears by itself.