Finally!

lexfourcam

My mechanic finally figured out what was wrong with my car! The timing belt is original and tue tensioner is bad and I can tell by standing behind the car there is more exhaust flow on one side than the other and it switches up sometimes itll be the left sometimes it's the right. I can't believe the timing belt lasted 125k miles ordered the timing belt kit and it came with everything even a new thermostat and serpentine belt. I'm really excited that my car is finally going to run again. It jumped time a while back and that shouldve been a good indicator that the tensioner was bad.

Car runs great!!!! I need to get new spark plugs because they're fouled out but i can tell a huuuuuge difference in power! the car doesn't stutter or miss a beat and the check engine light is off! I couldn't be happier! My mechanic only charged me 260 for labor to replace the pulleys water pump timing belt, and even the thermostat! Got the kit off of amazon for around 330! Not too bad!