Selling My 94 Ls Anniversary

wrpsuite

Just got back after 8 months and realized it's time for me and my baby to part ways. I tried to unload it briefly before I left but ran out of time.

Here is the scoop one owner car (my brother and I ) Pearl White 94 LS 400 Anniversary Edition. All Synthetic all the time , 215k starts and runs like a champ. Timing belt has been changed twice in it's life once at 95k and once at 200k and within the past 3 years new steering rack, alternator, battery, plugs and wires and a host of other stuff. I've been obsessed with this car for some time and can spend hours telling you about it. Suffers from common problems like drivers door handle is cracked ( I have a spare just needs paint and install), gauges don't light until warm, and gas gauge is whacked but still light still works. electric antenna doesn't work, small tear in passenger seat from where the original car phone rubbed otherwise interior is nice with no cracks, drivers seat belt re-tracks very slowly, hi pressure ps hose leaks just a tad but that is about it all well known problems with easy fixes if you look around here and LexLS.

Today when I got it going and took it out fora 70mph ride down rt 50 with the sunroof open as I wondered why my wife insists I get rid of this thing I noticed the tilt steering, radio and interior lights don't work. apparent;y this is common and hope to fix tomorrow by messing with the circuit breakers as mentioned in one of the top threads in the 1st gen forum.

Lastly the body is not perfect but hardly tortured and I have both photo and a video I can email you but all stuff that can be easily fixed...There is one good ding by rear passenger door I planned to have fixed when they paint the door handle.

I'm headed back out of town on Sunday for a week but if you are interested I'll sell it for 2k first come first serve. No negotiations. I listed on craigslist for $2500 yesterday so hope to sell tomorrow or the week of the 1st.

post-33526-052853600 1287706556_thumb.jp

post-33526-022300700 1287706625_thumb.jp

post-33526-040155000 1287706699_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

What makes it an Anniversary Edition; I just bought a 1994 Silver with Gold Lexus emblem...and I am wondering what I have. I paid 1200 for it. It has 230K miles but the body and interior are almost perfect. It has the steering pump issue, the instrument cluster and gas gage faulty caps issue...the ACV issue and probably a plugged solenoid steering rack issue. SO WHAT! It is a good car and I am a very relentless pursurer of accurate info. I have never owned a Lexus and learned all this since yesterday thanks to this forum.

But I need to know what I have. I want to know how I can determine what options this vehicle has.