Rear Camber Ls460L

I would like to reduce or eliminate the negative rear camber on an ls460l.The camber is supposedly not adjustable.However,when i was reviewing the repair manual,i did find a section that addressed replacing the rear suspension arm attachment with one of three different bolts.Has anyone tried changing the bolts to alter the camber settings?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've not tried to change the suspension parts. However, I was able to change the alignment to have more toe in ( all 4 wheels) from what was recommended by the Lexus with some success of preventing extreme inside tire wear. After 2 yrs. and about 35K miles driven with no tire rotation, the inside wear was much less. What's more important, the car drove the same. After rotating the tire at 35K, I believe I can drive another 30K or so before replacing the tire. 60-65K on a set of tire is not bad from other posts on this site. On my next set, I will try to push the toe in more and see what happen to the drivability and wear. If you the alignment setting, try to look for my post on another tire related forum on this site. Good Luck!