Radiator Removal...for Tb/wp Job

waf102

I assume I know that it can't be done...but a few people told me that they though it could be done with the car up on a lift, the right tools, and some patience/experience.

Anybody???

I assume I know that it can't be done...but a few people told me that they though it could be done with the car up on a lift, the right tools, and some patience/experience.

Anybody???

we removed the radiator on my 94 and 97. it makes it so much easier, not having to worry about hitting it.

post-5365-052450600 1287623286_thumb.jpg

Anybody???

I believe you could do the tb/wp without removing the radiator...but why? The radiator is so easy to remove you might as well do it. It gives you more working room and also removes the risk of damage to the radiator core should you slip with a tool. To remove the radiator just undo the two coolant hoses, two tranny hoses, sensor connector, two bolts at the top and lift out. About 10 minutes and well worth it.

ditto.... Its so easy to take out and the extra space to work in will be greatly appreciated when you're attacking the crank bolt. I wouldn't even consider leaving rad in. Do yourself a favor, get it out and have the space to work.