Way To Override Easy Entry/exit On 2004 Ls430 ?

4304u

Hi All,

I recently acquired a 2004 LS 430. I am thrilled with my purchase, there is so much wonder to go on about with this car. I've grown tired of each time I start the car, the seat scoots back and up. I interrupt it by pushing the 1 memory button, wait a second or two, depress the 1 memory seat button again to resume where the seat was before. I have read the fine manual and the closest I can find is in holding the smart key unlock fob button for several seconds to train the car to associate that seat position with that smart key which I haven't gotten to work properly yet. I have contacted the dealer and they are asking their gurus.

Thanks for any help !

Dave

Hi and welcome to the LOC.

Congratulations on your recent acquisition.

A lot of the features on the 430 can be activated/deactivated to the owners personal requirements but have to be done by a Lexus dealer.

As I recall each key is linked to a different preset button (1, 2, or 3). Maybe you have the key that relates to preset button 2 instead of 1. Try setting your presets on preset button 2....