Iphone Intergration

Hi there.

Wife has the 08 RX350 and I tried using an FM transmitter to listen to her iphone but it was terrible. I was wondering what built-in converter people here were using. I have heard of DICE, and other companies, but was wondering if someone could lend me some personal experience.

Thanks

I've been using an iSimple Gateway for my 3GS in my 07 RX350. Works well by direct connecting to the SAT input. I use it in AUX mode, so selecting playlists, etc is done via the iPhone, not the steering wheel buttons. One issue is that phone call audio doesn't play through the car audio, but I just use the speaker mode on the phone.

I've been using an iSimple Gateway for my 3GS in my 07 RX350. Works well by direct connecting to the SAT input. I use it in AUX mode, so selecting playlists, etc is done via the iPhone, not the steering wheel buttons. One issue is that phone call audio doesn't play through the car audio, but I just use the speaker mode on the phone.

Is that something you were able to install yourself or professionally? I know that BB carries that particular brand. Are you able to make and answer calls without speaker mode via iphone directly?