Yokohama Envigor Tires For 2007 Is250

I need to get new tires for my 2007 IS250 and was thinking about the Yokohama Envigor. Does anyone have any experience with these tires. I read some of the reviews about other brands here and none of them mentioned the Yokohamas. The reason I was considering these is I don't need all the sportiness of the dreaded Bridgestone Potnezas and all the noise that they generate. I want a quieter tire that has some performance to it. These are cheaper than the Bridgestones and have a 45,000 mile warranty which I will probably never make it to with the IS250 but was told that if they wear out before then that I will get them prorated on the purchase of a new set of tires when the time comes. Any info that can be provided by the members here will be greatly appreciated.

Had my new Yokohama Envigor tires installed on Saturday and have already noticed a big difference in noise reduction. Just driving around town the noise is about half of what the Bridgestone Potenzas were generating. When I get a few more miles on them and have some freeway miles on them I will update on the ride and noise. At least for now I can tell that they are a lot smoother around town. The tire sizes are front 225/40/18 and the rear are the 255/40/18s.

• 2 months later...

Time for me to post an update on my Yokohama Envigor tires. I now have almost 5000 miles on the tires and they seem to be getting better as the mileage accumulates. They are quieter now that they are scrubbed in and project minimal road noise into the interior. I have bluetooth and with the old Bridgestone tires there was a lot of background noise but now when my wife calls me when she is on the freeway it is almost dead quiet in the background. The wet weather traction is very good with all the rain we have had here in California to test them in. I have noticed that the tires have quite a bit of traction in the rain and this is especially noticeable when driving through standing water. So far I am very happy with these Yokohama tires over the stock Bridgestone Potenzas. These are like night and day. The ride quality is far better also not as harsh but a smoother feel to them. Steering response is about the same as the Bridgestones. Bottom line for me is that I am very satisfied with the choice I made.

• 3 weeks later...