1992 Ls400 Electrical Issues

Apues01

I have a 1992 ls400 and the alternator went out. before the alternator went out the dash lights would flicker when i would accelerate, and they would disappear when i would get under 15mph while hitting the brake. the cause of the alternator going out was the power steering pump leaking into it, but once it finally went it took a bunch of stuff with it.

once i put the new alternator in and replaced the dome light fuse in the engine fuse block the headlights, power locks, a/c unit, and brake lights. now i have issues with the gauges, fan motor, heat, running lights for the brakes, moon roof (goes up, but not down), and stereo doesn't work.

i have power to all the fuses in and out of the car, but still all the stuff above doesn't work. i thought it might have been the integration relay but that wasn't it. there is power to all the stuff that doesn't work. i think it might be a short circuit? but i don't know where it would be.

if anyone could help me out that would be amazing! Thanks in advance for your help! :)