Blackberry Farms Vs Joe' S Plumbing-Warning May Cause Discomfort

K.C. Dia

During a recent visit to the overpriced resort of Blackberry Farms in Tennessee, I obsreved the acts of near desecration. It seems Lexus is the "official vehicle" of Blackberry Farms and is used to transport guests to various parts of the resort. The fleet is about 6 to 8 RX's and GX's fully equpped. However, all the vehicles have "BLACKBERRY FARMS" painted on the side, which seems per se criminal. I realize that it is not like having "Joe' Plumbing" painted on the side, but it has to effect the resale value. However, I guess it is good publicity for Lexus.

post-111588-051338300 1286922191_thumb.j

post-111588-061847300 1286922204_thumb.j

Desecration? It's a freakin' car! And I wouldn't care if Joe's Plumbing did the same thing. The Blackberry Farm scripts are likely decals that come off with a heat gun with zero damage -- the same way tape stripes are applied and removed.

Desecration? It's a freakin' car! And I wouldn't care if Joe's Plumbing did the same thing. The Blackberry Farm scripts are likely decals that come off with a heat gun with zero damage -- the same way tape stripes are applied and removed.

I looked closely, and they did not appear to be decals.