Leaky Sunroof

Dennissmith

There must be a lack of ambulances to chase.

What year and model is your car? From what I've read on this and other Lexus forums, the leaks are usually caused by stopped up drain tubes. And I think I remember a case where a drain tube was improperly routed. This type of issue is not peculiar to Lexus cars.

Maybe someone needs to file a class action lawsuit against the lawfirm filing this class action lawsuit - for utter stupidity and a waste of oxygen. Anyone notice the picture in the advertisement? Notice what the driver is doing (look at his right hand).... and, that's a BMW by the way in the photo, not a lexus. those are BMW sport seats.

Maybe someone needs to file a class action lawsuit against the lawfirm filing this class action lawsuit - for utter stupidity and a waste of oxygen. Anyone notice the picture in the advertisement? Notice what the driver is doing (look at his right hand).... and, that's a BMW by the way in the photo, not a lexus. those are BMW sport seats.

You know I lost some money playing in the market on Countrywide...it was a gamble and I lost. I just got a packet in the mail for a class action lawsuit for people who previously owned countrywide shares and lost money! WTF! Enough is enough...I am so sick and tired of these trial attorneys doing this crap. NC I am with you lets have a class action suit against the attorneys who are having the class action suits for wasting everyone's time. The courts need to start tossing this stuff out! Most of these have no merit and are frivioulous. These class action lawsuits only get the attorneys money...many times there is a settlement reached just to avoid the cost of going to trial...a bunch of B. S.