Looking For Sunshade For 2010 Rx350

kc16514

Hi Every one,

I just signed up with forums few mins ago, I bought 2010 RX350 7days ago currently looking for sunshade will be perfect fit this vehicle...any one can help me.thanks and appreciate it.

If you are talking about a sunshade for the front windshield, do an Internet or eBay search for "Covercraft Sun Shade" or similar string of words and find the best price ... usually around $50 ... maybe a little more if you buy the storage sleeve. They cut them to exactly fit just about any vehicle.

The Covercraft shade I bought for my first Lexus in 1990 was still usable when I sold the car in late 2003. And I used that shade almost every day. My wife is still using the one we bought for her then new Camry in 1998 and I'm still using the one I bought for my current LS in 2003. They hold up well as long as they are taken care of ... and nobody sits on them.

post-2157-128673165467_thumb.jpg

thanks for the help....

If you are talking about a sunshade for the front windshield, do an Internet or eBay search for "Covercraft Sun Shade" or similar string of words and find the best price ... usually around $50 ... maybe a little more if you buy the storage sleeve. They cut them to exactly fit just about any vehicle.

The Covercraft shade I bought for my first Lexus in 1990 was still usable when I sold the car in late 2003. And I used that shade almost every day. My wife is still using the one we bought for her then new Camry in 1998 and I'm still using the one I bought for my current LS in 2003. They hold up well as long as they are taken care of ... and nobody sits on them.