Sign in to follow this  
Pharonick

New Member :)

Hey everybody,

NEW MEMBER!! :D Just recently got a brand new GS430, I got the 17inch rims, the spoiler, the navi, and the sound system. The car is amazing and very fun to drive. After i tint the windows, i was thinking about getting new wheels. Any recommendations?

nice car

you got lots to choose from

look through the members garage and club galleries above

and find a size of rims and style plus finish you want

i was thinking about getting new wheels. Any recommendations?

Welcome!

That is one loaded question you asked. ;) You'll need to provide a little more info:

budget? size (18, 19, 20)? same size all around or staggered? style (dish, 5-spoke, 6-spoke, mesh, ...)? planning on big brake upgrade? lip? finish (painted, polished, chrome)? weight an issue? build (cast, forged) an issue? construction (1-piece, 2-piece, 3-piece)?

Sorry to dump a load of questions on you but any info on your preference will help the wheel gurus give you a better qualified answer.

Hey everybody,

NEW MEMBER!! :D Just recently got a brand new GS430, I got the 17inch rims, the spoiler, the navi, and the sound system. The car is amazing and very fun to drive. After i tint the windows, i was thinking about getting new wheels. Any recommendations?

on a personal note, the style of rim that mrsypher and I have on our cars are probably the best looking ones out there so far.

03_1_s.JPG

but that's my opinion. good luck on your decision.

budget? size (18, 19, 20)? same size all around or staggered? style (dish, 5-spoke, 6-spoke, mesh, ...)? planning on big brake upgrade? lip? finish (painted, polished, chrome)? weight an issue? build (cast, forged) an issue? construction (1-piece, 2-piece, 3-piece)?

20's, all the same size, i dunno about the style yet, and i was planning on a big brake upgrade, i wanted the finish to be chrome, how big of an effect would a heavy rim lets say the lowenhart ld1's have on speed of the car, and thats also my price range, thats all the info i have right ow :) thanks again

welcome 1st........great car u got there...wheels if u want 2 big brake kit make sure u get wheels with a high disk up front ...