1:24 Scale Ls400

VMF

when i will have more time:) each of those takes around 40 hours to built. if you will check other folders on that site you will see that i have a lot of em, built and unbuilt, but most of em are planes:)

heh, thank you guys, creating scale models is my hobby since i was 7 yrs old. swo i wanted to find that 1:18 diecast as well but i had no luck so far:( i will try to create all models of lexus cars if i will have time. next thing i'm gonna do is a scania truck with semitrailer.:) if you interested you can check out whole models folder on that site.:)

Very cool....

I collect 1:18th scale models, I have the first gen LS one but I was always irritated they never made any for the subsequent generations...

Swo....

Check this out :D

Sorry I didn't tell you guys I got ANOTHER LS 400 FOR CHRISTMAS! :lol:

Year 1998-2000 and this one is Platinum! 7 spoke wheels & NAV!

Enjoy...

post-4-1076690672.jpg

i will go to the hobby store tomorrow and check what they have to offer. i saw couple of kits in ebay but they are all either gen I or gen IV, no gen II and III:( i think there are only ls, gs and is kits available, i have never seen any other kits:(

might have to do em from scratch:)

Cool! I've looked everywhere and have never found one...

Can't get a hold of my bro...taking a vacation day from work so I'll catch him over the weekend.

This is a 1/24 scale - and I think my brother said he looked everywhere to find this also.

Has this website on the box.....

http://www.aoshima-bk.co.jp

Steve, maybe now you can find all the model years :D

guess what guys. i just went to the hobby store in NJ and i found 3 generations of LS I,III and iV, plus beefed up celcior model and both gens of gs, but all of them are at least 30$. but hey, for us ls lovers the most important thing is that we can build our LS car ourselves, even if they are in 1:24 scale.

i have been thinking and i got this idea:) if a lot of people will make scale models of lexus cars i will ask Matt or Steve to create a special folder in the gallery for the models:)

guess what guys. i just went to the hobby store in NJ and i found 3 generations of LS I,III and iV, plus beefed up celcior model and both gens of gs, but all of them are at least 30$. but hey, for us ls lovers the most important thing is that we can build our LS car ourselves, even if they are in 1:24 scale.

Here's where mine came from:

http://www.mechahawaii.com/TOYOTALEXUS.html

VMF, $30 will buy one tank of gas- but at least these models don't need any :lol: